We understand that Privacy is a very important thing. The personal information provided to the booking engines is used for reservation purposes only and will never be handed to third parties.
- The personal information given to Amsterdam Hostel Uptown will be used for reservation purposes only and will never be handed to third parties.
The information given is subject to privacy law in the Netherlands. Please understand that it is your own responsibility to provide the correct information to us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A 10% deposit will be required by the booking engine. This is a non refundable booking fee.
- Our prices do not include the City Tax (5,5%). This tax will be added to the final price.
- Payments will be made in cash only. We take your credit card information just to secure the booking.
- The total amount will be fully paid in cash upon arrival. No refunds will be given.
- All bookings must be cancelled 72 hours before the arrival time and not the arrival date. Any failure to cancel in time will result in a specific charge on your credit card. The amount charged will be equivalent to the price of the first night, and the rest of the reservation will be canceled.
- It’s your own responsibility to inform us if you are not arriving at the given arrival time and date.
- If you don’t arrive two hours after the given arrival time, your reservation will be considered as a NO SHOW. Your credit card will be charged for the first night and the rest of the reservation will be cancelled.
- Amsterdam Hostel Uptown requests all guests to confirm their booking one day before the arrival time.
- Groups larger than four persons must cancel two weeks before the arrival time.
- All reservation made for holidays seasons like EASTER, QUEENSDAY, NEW YEAR, IBC, etc. will have to be cancelled two weeks before the arrival time. Please take this into serious consideration. If you fail to cancel in time, we will charge 100% of the amount and no exceptions will be made.
- Because of the nature of the business, we may not be able to provide the accommodation specified in your reservation. Therefore, the balance to be paid will be slightly different than what it appears on your confirmation.
- After you make your reservation you will receive a confirmation by email. Please make sure you bring the confirmation e-mail when you arrive.
- Bookings will only be accepted with a valid credit card.
- If your credit card cannot be authorized 10 days before the arrival time, your reservation will be cancelled.
- A valid PASSPORT is required at check in.
- Your stay at Amsterdam Hostel Uptown will be subject to house rules to preserve and maintain a smooth atmosphere.
- To preserve and maintain a smooth atmosphere, we don’t accept guests under 18 unless accompanied by an adult.
- We have no WHEEL CHAIR ACCESS.
- Amsterdam Hostel Uptown reserves the right to deny ACCOMMODATION to anyone.
- There is a minimum stay of two nights during the weekends, FRIDAY-SATURDAY/SATURDAY-SUNDAY.
Korte Leidsedwarsstraat 147
1017 PZ Amsterdam
T: 0031 (0) 20 428 3125